1. In a large bowl, mix together the double cream, mascarpone, brown sugar and Amaretto.
2. Whisk the mixture together until slightly stiff peak start to appear.
3. Slice the Brioche Rolls or Brioche Loaf into strips.
3. Pour the black coffee in a shallow plate, and dip the brioche strips carefully in, turning to ensure a consistent cover. Make sure they don't get too soggy!
4. In a rectangular dish, place half of your coffee brioche strips along the bottom of the dish.
5. Next, spread the thick creamy mixture on top, and then layer the remaining brioche strips and the last bit of the creamy mixture.
6. Grate the dark chocolate over the top until covered.
7. Cover your dessert and put in the fridge to chill overnight.
8. When ready to serve, dust the top with cocoa powder and grate any remaining chocolate left.
9. Bon appétit!
- 20 minutes
- 6 people
4 Brioche Pasquier Brioche Rolls, or Brioche Loaf
600ml double cream
5 tbsp brown sugar
300ml black coffee
25g dark chocolate
2 tsp cocoa powder