Terms and Conditions
Brioche Pasquier Giveaways 2023 Terms & Conditions
UK, 18+ only. Opens at 4pm on 01.12.23. Closes at 16:00 on 18.12.23.
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier UK. 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF. (Please do not send entries or prize claims to this address).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
THE PROMOTER: Brioche Pasquier UK whose registered office is 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Brioche Pasquier UK (or family members of employees), and anyone professionally associated with this giveaway.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Instagram or Facebook to @briochepasquier.uk or @Brioche Pasquier UK.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Competition entry is by following the Brioche Pasquier UK Instagram or Facebook page, sharing your story by tagging Brioche Pasquier UK, and commenting on the original competition post.
- The opening date for entries is 4pm on 1st December 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 4pm on 18th December 2023. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- One winner will be chosen on each platform by random draw performed by a computer process on 19th December 2023 (”Draw Date”).
- A total of 4 winners will receive a brioche bundle.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram or Facebook on 19th December 2023 and must provide a postal address to claim their Prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 calendar days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Prize will be sent to the winners by post within 14 days of receipt of their address.
- The Prize for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Prize is supplied by Brioche Pasquier UK. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.