Terms and Conditions
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK LTD – THORPE PARK ONLINE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Brioche Pasquier (UK) Ltd (company no. 04039198), whose registered office is at 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF is the organiser of the Promotion (hereinafter the Prize Draw).
This Prize Draw is accessible only on www.briochepasquier.co.uk from15:00 on 14th September 2018 until 23rd September at 23:59, to GB residents aged 18+, subscribing to Brioche Pasquier’s newsletter. Only one entry is allowed per participant (same name, same email address). No purchase is necessary.
This offer is not available to employees of Brioche Pasquier and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. The draw will take place on 24th September 2018.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Internet access required. Entrants should visit https://www.pasquier.fr/en_uk/subscribe and complete a form with their details to enter the prize draw. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
There is one (1) prize to be won and there will be one (1) winner selected.
(iii) The prize must be redeemed before 30 June 2019 for use between 1 July 2019 and 31 October 2019. The prize is subject to availability at other times.
(iv) Excludes all special events dates, including but not limited to FRIGHT NIGHTS dates.
(v) This prize entitles the winner and 3 of his/her guests to a one (1) night stay at the THORPE SHARK Hotel and entrance to the THORPE PARK Resort on the check-in date and the following day. Fastrack access will be provided until 11am on the second day.
vi) Valid for up to 4 people in 1 room. Anyone under the age of 16 requires an adult aged 18 or over to stay in the room with them. Anyone under the age of 18 must have written legal representative’s consent.
(vii) This prize also entitles the winner and 3 of his/her guests to a complimentary breakfast on the second day of the overnight stay as well as car parking if required
(viii) This prize does not include transport costs to or from THORPE SHARK Hotel or any other expenses incurred by the winner and/or his/her guests whilst at THORPE PARK Resort and/or at the Hotel. These expenses will remain the winners and guests’ responsibility
(ix) Winners must use this prize during the specified validity period and surrender their voucher at time of check-in at the THORPE SHARK Hotel.
(x) This prize is offered by Merlin Attractions Operations Limited (Merlin) and is subject to Merlin's terms and conditions relating to the THORPE SHARK Hotel and THORPE PARK Resort.
(xi) It is advised that winners book their stay as early as they can
(xii) Winners and their guests will be considered as clients of THORPE PARK Resort and THORPE SHARK Hotel.
1.3 The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
1.4 The winner will be contacted within 7 calendar days after the draw using the contact details provided when entering the prize draw and will receive their Prize voucher by post.
1.5 No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
2.1 If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
2.2 The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
2.3 Personal data
BRIOCHE PASQUIER U.K. LIMITED (company number 4039198) whose registered office is at Brioche Pasquier UK, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current data protection legislation. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by contacting us at https://www.pasquier.fr/en_uk/consumer-services/contact-us.
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winners’ first initial, surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the closing date of this Promotion. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing [insert email address]. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
These terms and conditions are subject to English law.
Any complaint must be communicated to Brioche Pasquier by writing to Brioche Pasquier UK, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 or visit: http://briochepasquier.co.uk/, section Consumers services and Contact Us by 2 months after the draw’s date. Unless mutual agreement made by the Parties, any litigation or dispute will be submitted to the Courts of England, unless you live in another part of Great Britain, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
BRIOCHE PASQUIER AND THORPE PARK RESORT ON-PACK PROMOTION 2FOR1
Promotion closes 01/11/2018. UK residents 18+. This offer entitles the holder to one free entry to THORPE PARK Resort until 18.10.2019, excluding 19-31 October 2018 and special events, when purchasing a full gate priced adult ticket. Date restrictions apply in 2019. Please check opening and closing dates at www.thorpepark.com. One free entry per promotional pack. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount. To redeem this offer please present this pack at ticket purchase point. Subject to availability. Opening times and dates may vary. Promotional code has no cash value, is non-transferable and not for resale. Full terms at www.thorpepark.com/terms-conditions or http://www.briochepasquier.co.uk. THORPE PARK Resort assets used under licence.Promotional code: V81173
Full Terms and Conditions
UK residents, 18+. Closes 01.11.2018. Buy a promotional pack of 6 or 8 Brioche Pasquier Pains au Lait or Pains au Lait with Chocolate Chips for one FREE CHILD OR ADULT ENTRY at THORPE PARK Resort until 18.10.2019, excluding special events, when purchasing a full gate priced adult ticket. .To redeem this offer please present your branded promotional pack at the ticket purchase point when visiting THORPE PARK Resort.
One free entry ticket per pack. This offer can only be redeemed against the attraction gate price. This promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or attraction website/call centre booking. The promotional pack has no cash value and is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer it for value.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier (UK) Ltd, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF (hereinafter “the Promoter”).
1. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18+. This offer is not available to employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, their agents or anyone else professionally connected to this promotion.
2. The Promotion will not be open to you and your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to);
• you are under 18 years old;
• you reside outside the UK,
• you have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter, in its sole discretion.
3. To be entitled to one FREE CHILD OR ADULT ENTRY when purchasing a full paying gate priced Adult ticket, you must purchase a promotional pack of Brioche Pasquier Pains au Lait or Pains au Lait with Chocolate Chips (X6 pk and/or X8 pk) featuring a voucher code.
4. The promotion is open from 01.09.2018 until 01.11. 2018 at 23:59.
5. Qualifying products
6. Qualifying products within this promotion are:
• Brioche Pasquier Pains au Lait 6 and 8 pack,
• Brioche Pasquier Pains au Lait with chocolate chips 6 and 8 pack.
7. Qualifying customers are entitled to get one FREE CHILD OR ADULT ENTRY when purchasing a full paying gate priced Adult ticket at THORPE PARK Resort. No booking available. To redeem one FREE CHILD OR ADULT ENTRY when purchasing a full paying gate priced Adult ticket at THORPE PARK Resort:
• Consumers must purchase a qualifying pack of Brioche Pasquier Pains au Lait or Pains au Lait with chocolate Chips, and present the promotional pack at the ticket purchase point when visiting THORPE PARK Resort. This promotion is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or attraction website/call centre booking.
• The promotional code has no cash value. It is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer it for value. The offer is valid UNTIL 18th October 2019 at THORPE PARK Resort only. Offer EXCLUDES the following dates: 19th October – 31st October 2018.
• PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING 2018 SEASON END ATTRACTION CLOSURE DATES: THORPE PARK Resort closes on 31st October 2018.
• THE OFFER IS VALID FROM THE FOLLOWING ATTRACTION OPENING DATES: THORPE PARK Resort opening date is on 22nd March 2019. Date restrictions apply in 2019. Please check opening and closing dates at www.thorpepark.com.
• CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BOOK ONLINE OR BY TELEPHONE.
• The offer is not valid at any Secondary Attractions. Offer can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance at all Attractions. The Offer is not valid for any combination tickets. Offer does not entitle Early Ride Time.
• The offer is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to THORPE SHARK Hotel at THORPE PARK Resort - an additional cost applies. Please check each Attraction’s website for additional costs.
• Tickets purchased with promotional pack codes must be presented and surrendered at the Attraction entrance and cannot be presented on electronic devices.
• Adult is 12 and over at THORPE PARK Resort.
• Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at THORPE PARK Resort. Any person who is not an Adult (specifically in relation to each attraction) but is of an age/height for the applicable, must pay the child entrance fee.
• Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over at THORPE PARK Resort. Offer can only be used as stipulated. The promotional code is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the promotional pack will render it void.
• Offer is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Offer cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
• One free entry ticket per promotional pack.
• THORPE PARK Resort reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
• Please note that THORPE PARK Resort operates a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, THORPE PARK Resort.
• Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions
• All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the Attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
• For further queries on offerterms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras). For Attraction information please visit www.thorpepark.com,
• Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
8. Only valid offer codes set out on qualifying product packaging will be accepted. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
9. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for any damaged or defaced packaging in the way the product packaging is opened or kept. If you cannot read your offer code due to a genuine printing error, please return the damaged code to the Promoter at “Brioche Pasquier, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, MK8 8DF, Milton Keynes”. Please include your name, email and full address details and replacement packaging will be sent to you.
10. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, network failure or delay. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
No Cash Alternative
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative gift of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
Limitation of liability
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion, or receipt or misuse of any element of the Promotion.
13. Participants will be considered clients of THORPE PARK Resort.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following:
• any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss);
• expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize;
• any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
• any changes to the offer or the way they can be used;
• any loss of any promotional pack that is sent by the Promoter or any third party to the Participant;
• any act or default of any third party supplier; and
• the loss, theft, mutilation or destruction of any promotional packaging.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. No personal data will be collected in the course of the Promotion.
17. General conditions
18. No responsibility will be accepted for illegible or damaged promotional packs.
19. This promotion is administered by Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to this address marked “Brioche Pasquier 2FOR1 Promotion, Brioche Pasquier, 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF”.
20. The Promoter and/or THORPE PARK Resort reserve the right to refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion requirement or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or used fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation with this clause.
21. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the use of promotional codes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. In all aspects of this Promotion the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.