Terms and Conditions
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK LTD – “WIN A PITCH BLOC ‘O’ CHOC” FACEBOOK COMPETITION
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd (company no. 04039198) whose registered office is at 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF, United Kingdom.
1. Those aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this promotion.
2. Those from the United Kingdom only are permitted to participate in this promotion.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. Each participant can enter the promotion once by the Promoter’s Facebook page.
5. Employees of Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
6. There will be one promotional posts in total.
a) The opening date for entry will be 12th November 2018 at 09:00 and the closing date for entry will be 18th November 2018 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
How to enter:
7. Entrants must visit www.facebook.com/uk.briochepasquier and comment on the corresponding promotional post with a tag of another individual.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. There are 10 prizes available to be won. The prize is
a) Brioche Pasquier’s PITCH Bloc ‘o’ Choc (10 available to be won).
Winner Selection and Notification:
11. 10 different winners will be chosen at random by a Brioche Pasquier UK adjudicator from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. Entrants will be notified directly on the Facebook post once the competition has ended as per clause 6, whether they have won. Winners must contact Brioche Pasquier UK via Direct Message to the Promoter’s Facebook page once prompted to check they are eligible to receive the prize. Winners have seven days to contact Brioche Pasquier and claim their prize. If the winner does not claim the prize, it will be given to another participant who commented with a tagged individual on the promotional post.
13. Winners will need to provide the Promoter with their full name, postal address, contact number and date of birth. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of contact using the address provided by the winner at the time.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
16. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
18. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. 19. The full names and countries of prize winners’ are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within three months of 18/11/18.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook. You are providing your information to Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd, and the event co-ordinator Santa Bla Bla, and not to any other party.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in publicity on the Promoter’s Facebook page and email marketing. Brioche Pasquier UK will store any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants and will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. We will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.