The website, which can be accessed at www.briochepasquier.co.uk (referred to hereinafter as “the Website”), is edited by:
Brioche Pasquier UK Limited, registered in England and Wales under No 04039198 whose registered office is at 8 Garamonde Drive, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF United Kingdom, (hereinafter “Brioche Pasquier”).
Oceanet Technology, SAS (simplified limited company) with a share capital of €1,000,000, whose registered office is at 2 Impasse Joséphine Baker, 44 800 Saint-Herblain, France, which is registered on the Nantes Trade and Companies Register under number 408 893 063.
Telephone number: +33 (0)2 28 03 78 78
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
Any person that browses and uses the Website is deemed to fully accept these general terms and conditions for the use of the Website, which is the property of Brioche Pasquier SA (limited company), which reserves the right to revise them at any time, without notice. These general terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Website is intended for the personal use of private individuals, who are adult natural persons, not for commercial use.
The Website, its content and each of the elements of which it is made up (including more particularly the texts, photographs, videos, music, computer graphics, logos, trade marks, etc.) are protected by the laws of England and Wales that apply to intellectual property and are the exclusive property of Brioche Pasquier, except for the intellectual property rights that belong to third parties and for which Brioche Pasquier holds the necessary rights.
In consequence, it is strictly forbidden to use, modify, adapt, show and/or reproduce, whether in whole or in part, any of the elements that make up this Website and/or the Website, without the prior, written consent of Brioche Pasquier, regardless of the medium or process used and the duration of same.
Accordingly, all persons using the Website shall refrain from using the Website and/or any of the elements of which it is made up, without the prior, written, specific consent of Brioche Pasquier.
More particularly, users undertake not to use the Website, and/or any of the elements that make up its content, in a way that is insulting, denigrating or defamatory or, in any other way that might harm the image or reputation rights of Brioche Pasquier, or any of the persons mentioned on the Website or of any other third party that might suffer damage as the result of such use.
Brioche Pasquier may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage sustained by the user (including, without being limited to, loss of data or loss of profits) due to that person accessing or browsing the Website, or due to any interruption or malfunction whatsoever, any suspension of the Website and/or the Internet connection, for any reason whatsoever.
Neither will Brioche Pasquier be held liable for any damage that results from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party on the Website that leads to the information posted on the Website being modified.
Brioche Pasquier takes the greatest care over the quality and reliability of the information posted on the Website. However, the information posted on the Website is supplied solely for the user's general information: it cannot replace or be a substitute for advice or informed and detailed recommendations adapted to the context of each situation that may arise. In consequence, the user will have sole charge of and responsibility for the choice, use and interpretation of the data and information that he/she consults and he/she acknowledges that he/she will have sole responsibility for such use.
In the event that a user takes advantage of the possibility to formulate or transmit content through free-fields or data communication modules, he/she undertakes to comply with the regulations in force and not to harm Brioche Pasquier or any third party whatsoever, particularly by formulating or transmitting non-compliant content.
Brioche Pasquier will not be held liable for the hyperlinks that are placed on the Website that direct users to other websites, with regard to their content or the links that they contain, nor for the terms and conditions of use and exploitation (particularly the management of personal data, etc.).Brioche Pasquier will not therefore be held liable for the content of these websites nor for any use that the users may make of them.
Hyperlinks to the Website may only be set up with Brioche Pasquier’s prior, written, specific consent. In any event, the hyperlinks requested must comply, at all times, with the terms and conditions for the use of the Website, must respect the whole of the Website and the intellectual property rights of Brioche Pasquier, which reserves the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time.
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK LTD – “WIN A HAMPER” FACEBOOK COMPETITION
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd (company no. 04039198) whose registered office is at 8 Garamonde Drive, Wymbush, Milton Keynes, MK8 8DF, United Kingdom.
1. Those aged 16 years old and above are eligible to participate in this promotion.
2. Those from the United Kingdom only are permitted to participate in this promotion.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. Each participant can enter the promotion once by the Promoter’s Facebook page.
5. Employees of Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
6. There will be five promotional posts in total.
a) The opening date for the first entry will be 23rd March 2018 at 09:00 and the closing date for entry will be 26th March 2018 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
b) The opening date for the second entry will be 6th April 2018 at 09:00 and the closing date for entry will be 8th April 2018 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
c) The opening date for the third entry will be 20th April 2018 at 09:00 and the closing date for entry will be 22nd April 2018 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
d) The opening date for the fourth entry will be 4th May 2018 at 09:00 and the closing date for entry will be 6th May 2018 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
e) The opening date for the fifth entry will be 18th May 2018 at 09:00 and the closing date for entry will be 20th May 2018 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
How to enter:
7. Entrants must visit www.facebook.com/uk.briochepasquier and comment on the corresponding promotional post with the correct answer to the question.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. There are 5 prizes available to be won (one per promotional post). There is a chance to win the following:
a) Brioche Pasquier Hamper including Pains au Lait, Croissant, Pains au Chocolat, PITCH, St Dalfour Jam, Coffee Mug x 2
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the companies noted referenced in clause (9).
Winner Selection and Notification:
11. Winners will be chosen at random by a Brioche Pasquier UK adjudicator from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. There will only be one winner per post (there will be five promotional posts in total).
12. Entrants will be notified directly on the Facebook post once the competition has ended as per clause 6, whether they have won. Winners must contact Brioche Pasquier UK via Direct Message to the Promoter’s Facebook page once prompted to check they are eligible to receive the prize. Winners have seven days to contact Brioche Pasquier and claim their prize. If the winner does not claim the prize, it will be given to another participant with the correct answer.
13. Winners will need to provide the Promoter with their full name, postal address, contact number and date of birth. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of contact using the address provided by the winner at the time.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
16. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
18. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The full names and countries of prize winners’ are available by emailing email@example.com within three months of the Closing Date.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd and not to any other party.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in publicity on the Promoter’s Facebook page and email marketing. Brioche Pasquier UK will store any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants and will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. We will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.