Eqyptian-Style Lamb Rolls1. Rinse the lamb with water and pat dry. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade, coat lamb well and place into a sealable bag.
2. Shake and seal the bag. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
3. Heat up the grill at 200º. Chop the vegetables into chunks suitable for skewers, and season with salt and pepper. Cube the lamb.
4. Run the lamb and vegetables through the skewers. Brush the made skewers with vegetable oil.
5. Grill the skewers, turning occasionally for 4-6 minutes or until your preferred doneness.
6. Remove all from the skewers and let stand for 4-5 minutes.
7. Half your Brioche Rolls and griddle or grill for 30 seconds. Place your grilled lamb and veg on one side of the brioche. Top the other with tzatziki sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
- 15 minutes
- 4 people
4 Brioche Pasquier Brioche Rolls
450g Lamb Leg Steaks
1 Bell Pepper
1 Red Onion
For the Marinade
170g Plain Yoghurt
1 sachet of Onion Soup
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Fresh Mint
1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
1 tsp Ground Pepper
1 tsp Cardamom Powder