BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
About Brioche Pasquier
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are present in Europe, South Korea, USA and UK.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
About the role
Position: Sales Coordinator
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive, plus a 6% annual bonus
Benefits: Company benefits based on skills and experience. In addition, you will receive increased holiday entitlement upon years of service, Company Sick pay and after one years’ service; Income Protection and Westfield Health.
Work pattern: Typically Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30pm, with potentially some travel
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Sales Coordinator will assist and support the Sales Coordination Manager. Also, liaising between the Sales, Marketing and Logistic functions to provide our clients with the most suitable service to their needs, cost and time restraint.
• To take responsibility for organise invoicing, payment collection, credit notes resolving invoice disputes.
• Take responsibility and ownership of your allocated customer accounts.
• Work to provide the best financial results through generating client quotes, planning promotions and building and monitoring business plans.
• Monitoring profitability and costs of your accounts.
• Reporting of financial results from your accounts.
• Inform on the progress of projects
• Supporting the Sales Coordination Manager with planning the financial budget.
• Identify prospective clients including completing necessary risk analysis.
• To ensure detailed documented records are created and maintained to ensure future clarity of processes and outcomes.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• To develop and maintain a harmonious, effective working environment with team members within all areas of Brioche Pasquier.
• Support and assist the Sales Coordination Manager wherever possible.
• Support the Sales team in preparation for client meetings including the gathering of relevant information and generation of presentations.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written in order to liaise successfully with clients, suppliers and the team.
• Excellent organisational skills with the prioritisation and execution of actions and the ability to carry out their responsibilities with the minimum of supervision.
• To be able to demonstrate professionalism and outstanding customer service both internally and externally.
• Be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to solve problems and take prompt action where necessary.
• Previous experience in a sales or business development or administration role.
So if you are hardworking, passionate and feel you are able to perform this job to the best of your ability, click apply today. We want to hear from you and to join the Brioche Pasquier family!