BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
We are looking for a passionate “Facilities and Maintenance Assistant” to successfully manage all aspects of the facilities within the production site; whilst carrying out repairs and general maintenance to ensure high standards are maintained.
Benefits: 6% Bonus, Company Pension Plan, Company Sick Pay, Income Protection, Company holiday and Westfield Health Plan (subject to length of service)
Location: Milton Keynes (UK Offices)
Contract and Hours: Permanent. Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30pm with a 1 hour lunch break. However, flexibility is key!!
About the company
This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest food manufactures in Europe, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
What you will be doing…
• Promote and maintain a safe working environment and take reasonable care of your own health and safety at work.
• Inspect the building (including services) for damage or malfunction. Investigate the cause and propose solutions in order to maintain a high building standard.
• Plan and organise the maintenance of the building (including services).
• Monitor and coordinate repairs.
• Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance tasks.
• Project managing building projects.
• Ensure detailed documented records are created and maintained to ensure future clarity of processes and outcomes.
• Build a good relationship and help manage external contractors.
• Work with departments to coordinate repairs to minimise the impact on the business.
• To be a key member of the Engineer and Maintenance team who will convene to quickly resolve issues which cause significant impact to the business.
• The role typically requires qualifications with Construction or Engineering.
• Working knowledge of local building regulations and practices.
• Competent user of Microsoft Office.
• Additional relevant knowledge, demonstrable practical experience and product expertise can offset the normal qualification requirements.
• Ability to identify potential issues, analyse and recommend improvements and propose alternative solutions.
• An eye for detail and good design.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work on your own, as well as part of a team.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD
Therefore, if you are hardworking, passionate and feel you are able to excel in this role, click apply today. We want to hear from you and have you potentially join the Brioche Pasquier family!