BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA. We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are looking for a ‘Marketing Intern’ to join our fast growing team and business based in Milton Keynes, for 6-12 months. You must provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals and you will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This role will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Support the Marketing team in organising events to build brand awareness, such as organising product samples, collecting materials, liaising with our partners and attending events.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and research ideas for next year’s campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing team to create content for social media channels, website and emails.
- Help manage the company social media pages (Facebook/Pinterest)
- Help the Marketing team to create leaflets, posters and adverts to support the Sales team.
- Support the Marketing team in running successful marketing campaigns.
- Support the Marketing team in working on PR campaigns, proofreading press releases, etc.
- Visit retailers to keep up to date with trends in the market.
- Undergo primary market research and analyse results.
- Assist with secondary market research
- In-store demonstrations
- Assist with Consumer claims
You must be educated to degree level (studying or graduated) and may also be required to hold any qualifications and experience relating to Marketing, Sales and Business Management.
A high standard of spoken and written English skill is required as this job involves liaising with clients and colleagues. French communication skills and food industry experience would be an advantage.
You must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator skills desired.
Starting Date: Mid-May
Working hours: Full time, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
(You may be requested to work some Saturdays for special events)
TBC - £
20 days holiday + bank holidays (holiday entitlement increases with years of service)
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us on your application and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.