BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
The Sales Assitant will successfully create new relationships with clients whilst also developing and maintaining existing relationships within their set client range.
The role will work directly with the sales teams to ensure solutions are delivered to customers’ expectations as well as being sustainable and supportable.
The role reports into the Commercial Director but will work closely with the Sales Coordination, Marketing and Logistic departments.
Benefits: 6% Bonus, Access to a Company Vehicle, Company Pension Plan, Westfield Health Plan, Company Sick Pay and Income Protection Plan (subject to length of service)
Location: Milton Keynes (UK Offices), South London, Kent and Surrey.
Contract and Hours: Fixed Term Contract (minimum of 6 months), working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.3pm (however, flexibility is key!)
About the company:
This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest food manufactures in Europe, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
In line with the Brioche Pasquier UK Values, the main responsibilities of the Sales Manager are set out below.
• Informal and formal acknowledgement of the team's effort or business result
• To build long term working relationships with clients
• Be responsible for your diary management and using your time most effectively.
• To maintain and develop your existing client base ensuring a continuation of sales and further opportunities.
• Develop new business opportunities and work to change potential clients into new clients.
• To ensure detailed documented records are created and maintained to ensure future clarity of processes and outcomes.
• To actively identify and promote new ideas and processes.
• To show commitment to continuous personal development.
• To promote the Brioche Pasquier brand wherever possible.
• To develop and maintain a harmonious, effective working environment with team members within all areas of Brioche Pasquier
• Work with the Sales Team to share potential ideas, techniques and progress.
• Liaise with the Sales Coordination team for additional support where necessary.
• Work with marketing on promotions.
• Inform on the progress of the project - track progress against milestones, deadlines, and provide key stakeholders with reports on these matters.
Skills, Behavioural Competencies and Experience
• The role typically requires the individual to be educated to A-Level / NVQ standard as a minimum.
• A full and valid UK driving licence.
• Additional relevant knowledge, demonstrable practical experience and product expertise can offset the normal qualification requirements.
Essential Behavioural Competencies
• Strong communication & negotiation skills, verbal and written
• Able to work independently to carry out tasks and able to work within a team supporting each other & sharing ideas.
• Be flexible and adaptable with the ability to solve problems and overcome barriers.
• Excellent organisational skills with the prioritisation and execution of actions and the ability to carry out their responsibilities with the minimum of supervision.
• 2-4 years previous experience in a client facing sales role.