BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Factory Maintenance Expert (FME)
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
Position: Factory Maintenance Expert
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours a week
Benefits: 20 days holidays (increasing with length of service) + 8 Days bank holiday; biannual company bonus, company pension, death in service insurance, income protection, medicash plan
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business in the role of Factory Maintenance Expert (FME). We are looking for individuals with a range of engineering experience including mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics, who can provide and implement innovative ideas to improve the production line, with a good experience of preventive maintenance techniques and management of contractors.
• Providing weekly maintenance support on production lines including fault analysis, improvements and staff training on production line equipment.
• Management of maintenance contractors for the factory including liaising with contractors, planning of works to be completed and validation of contractors work
• Support and develop the production lines in line with the improvement plan
• Analysis of key performance indicators
• Be hands on with repairs on the production line
• Preparation of maintenance and service reports for internal and external audits
• Management of internal maintenance system including setting up maintenance and service tasks to be completed on the production line
• Participating in weekly on-call rota to provide support for the factory
• Training of staff in different areas of engineering across the production line
• Multi skilled engineering background
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to plan own workload and supervise contractors
• Strong IT skills
• Knowledge of the food sector would be beneficial