BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are looking for a Logistics Assistant to support the company with daily operations within the logistic function and also be responsible for managing stock levels, forecasting, stock management and supplier relationships.
• Manage the supply of Brioche Pasquier products from France and the UK.
• Organise daily deliveries from France and in the UK.
• Plan production with sites using Futurmaster
• Monitor customers orders and deliveries and forecast requirements as accurately as possible.
• Prepare and dispatch documentation ensuring all information is correct for orders and deliveries.
• Control and process invoices.
• To monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information in a clear and concise format.
• Determine the causes of any problems and be able to select and explain the best possible solution to resolve the issue.
• Strive to improve service levels and to meet financial targets
• Synchronise with other departments within Brioche Pasquier in order to anticipate any range extensions or promotional activities
• Communicate and liaise with production and logistics daily to understand any potential deviations or likely potential changes to the plan.
• Be the first point of contact for clients with regards to orders and deliveries
• Work with our suppliers but challenge when necessary to ensure Brioche Pasquier’s requirements are respected.
• The role typically requires a minimum of a Bachelors Degree.
• Additional relevant knowledge, demonstrable practical experience and product expertise can offset the normal qualification requirements.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• Bilingual – French & English speaking to a conversational level.
Essential Behavioural Competencies
• Organised and methodical with the ability to solve problems and take prompt decisive action where necessary.
• Able to prioritise tasks and execution of actions and the ability to carry out their responsibilities with the minimum of supervision.
• Excellent attention to detail
• To be able to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate control if challenged
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate specifics clearly to people.
• Previous experience within a logistics role
• Previous experience within a FMCG environment