Quality Assurance Intern
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Who we are:
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The Company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are present in Europe, South Korea, USA and UK.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the Company.
We are looking for a QA intern to support the QA department in a variety of quality and security tasks. You will help ensure that accuracy is maintained during the production process, assist in the coordination of several raw material projects and perform essential security tasks.
Your main tasks will be:
• Calibrating equipment to ensure that the correct quantity of raw materials is being used in the production process.
• Conducting security checks of raw material documents and the materials themselves at intake.
• Creating product specifications on in-house tools for the Pasquier brand product.
• Ensuring that the artwork on the product packaging corresponds with the Pasquier product specifications.
• Maintaining regular communication with the ‘filière’ for cardboard, sugar, eggs and other raw materials regarding the performance of new suppliers or the procurement of other potential new suppliers for the UK site.
The ideal candidate would have:
• Degree or an equivalent in food science or a related subject
• Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate specifics clearly to people.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
• Strong decision making skills
• Ability to work autonomously
What benefits we offer:
The division is part of a larger group and can therefore offer future career opportunities for the right candidate.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, enhanced benefits package with years of serve, in addition you will receive increased holiday entitlement, group pension and others. The role is based in Milton Keynes and may involve international travel.
How to apply:
Visit our website on www.briochepasquier.co.uk