Maintenance Engineer (food Manufacturing)
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
About the company
Do you want to work at one of Europe's largest food manufacturers with a presence in the UK, USA and South Korea? Do you want to be part of a family run company with a rich history and culture to match?
We are looking to recruit maintenance engineers at our 160,000 sq. ft., technologically advanced site in Milton Keynes. We are eager to find the right candidate looking to grow and develop within their role in the company and receive training and development at a time when our UK site is undergoing a vast development process itself, with the construction of our new production line and the start of our site extension.
About the role
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30k-£35k with benefits including an annual bonus of up to 6% of your basic salary, night shift allowance, company pension scheme, sick pay, income protection, Medicash health plan and room for growth and progression.
Working hours: At Brioche Pasquier UK, we operate on a Continental Shift Pattern consisting of rotating 12-hour day and night shifts on a '4 on/4 off' basis.
• Providing reactive maintenance support to the production operation.
• Assessment, identification, modification and performance of preventive maintenance, scheduled maintenance, modifications, or failures / breakdowns on production and packaging machines / lines, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical.
• Engineering corrective actions to aid the Production Line Manager in ensuring that safe product is produced in line with legislation and Quality standards.
• Actively identify and implement plans to eliminate unnecessary losses such as cost, waste, and inefficiencies.
• Record in the in-house ERP system work performed, spare parts used / replaced including changes in equipment.
• Will have knowledge in mechanical or electrical maintenance within a manufacturing industry - preferably FMCG production.
• Will have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable when dealing with colleagues at all levels across a range of functions within the business.
• Will have the ability to demonstrate qualities that are in line with our company values.
• Will possess Food Hygiene Training (Basic level) either external or in-house equivalent training.
• Will have good knowledge of Health and Safety.
• Previous food industry experience will be an advantage.
What can we offer you?
• As well as your salary and benefits, we will provide you with a rigorous training programme and solid support network to help you develop a diverse range of engineering skills in a fast-paced environment.
• The irresistible smell of freshly baked brioche on a daily basis!
If you want to come and join the Brioche Pasquier UK family, we would love to see your application.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Fitter, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, etc.