Maintenance Engineer (food Manufacturing)
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Maintenance Engineer, Milton Keynes
Contract Type: Permanent
Our Maintenance Engineers are essential for keeping our production lines running so that our delicious Brioche products can continue to be produced. We want to find candidates with the desire to grow and progress within the company with the support of ongoing professional training and development.
About the Role:
• Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance tasks and services.
• Support the operational teams by using effective fault-finding techniques to resolve breakdowns during production periods.
• Offer practical advice, mentoring and training to operatives about how to best use equipment.
• Use the in-house system to record any work performed and track spare parts.
• Ensure that any issues arising during shifts are clearly communicated to the next shift and management.
• Work to high standards of health and safety, food safety and hygiene.
• Will possess mechanical fitting and fabrication skills
• Will be able to follow a logical thought process when troubleshooting issues
• Have a flexible, ‘can do’ approach to the work you do
• Enjoy working and contributing to a team
• Have a keen eye for detail
• A willingness to learn and develop
Some experience working in a busy food production or similar FMCG environment either in the UK or internationally, an IPAF and forklift licence, as well as electrical knowledge would be an advantage but not essential, as full training will be given to the right person.
Hours: Full Time
Based on a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off, rotating between 06:00 to 18:00 / 18:00 to 06:00. Small variations may occur.
Starting Salary: Between £32k-£38k per annum (plus night shift allowance of £1,272 per annum), with potential for growth as training progresses and up to 6% Bonus payment twice a year.
Benefits: Company Pension Plan, Westfield Health Plan, Company Sick Pay and Income Protection Plan, Life Assurance (subject to length of service).
About Brioche Pasquier:
This is your opportunity to work for a market leading food manufacturer, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for 21 years selling a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesalers and food service markets and have been producing for 5 years.
We are based at our 160,000 sq. ft, technologically advanced production facility with expansion projects over the next 2-5 years to service the UK market and support the company’s growth.