BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
About Brioche Pasquier
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are present in Europe, South Korea, USA and UK.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
About the role
Position: Logistics Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive, plus up to a 6% annual bonus
Benefits: Company benefits based on skills and experience. In addition, you will receive increased holiday entitlement upon years of service, Company Sick pay and after one years’ service; Income Protection and Westfield Health.
Shift pattern: Typically Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30pm, with a rota of being on-call during weekends.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Logistics Manager to be responsible for the logistic function within Brioche Pasquier. This will include managing of stock levels, forecasting, stock management, client and supplier relationships.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Oversee and mentor the logistics team work and progress,
• Work on client sales forecast and insure a good service rate,
• Monitoring the service rate we receive from our factories in France and continuously improving
• Oversee the management of the company fleet including maintenance,
• Be the point of contact for on-site client audits with regards to finished goods and the traceability,
• Report the financial cost on a monthly basis to the directors,
• Build long-term relationships with both clients and suppliers to be able to effectively liaise with both to produce efficient and accurate forecasts
• Lead strategic projects,
• Ensure the Company is prepared for possible Brexit outcomes on January 1st 2021.
Essential skills and qualifications
• The role typically requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Organised and methodical with the ability to solve problems and take prompt decisive actions where necessary
• To be able to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate control if challenged
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate specifics clearly to people.
• Able to prioritise tasks and execution of actions and the ability to carry out their responsibilities with the minimum of supervision.
• Be able to motivate and lead team
Desirable skills and qualifications
• French speaking
• Previous experience within a logistics role
• Previous experience within a management or leadership role.