BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Salary: £competitive with on-call allowance
Benefits: Up to 6% Bonus, Company Pension Plan, Company Sick Pay, Company Holiday.
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract and Hours: Permanent contract, working Monday-Friday 08:30-17:30 (40 hours per week), with an on-call rota. However flexibility is key!
Your main tasks will be:
• Manage the supply and stock level of Brioche Pasquier products from France and the UK.
• Organise daily deliveries from France and within the UK.
• Monitor customers’ orders and deliveries and forecast requirements as accurately as possible by remaining in constant contact with logistics colleagues, production and the warehouse.
• Prepare and dispatch documentation ensuring all information is correct for orders and deliveries.
• Check and process invoices.
• Strive to continually improve service levels and to meet financial targets
• Work with other departments within Brioche Pasquier in order to anticipate any range extensions or promotional activities
Some essential skills and qualifications required for this role are:
• The ability to demonstrate experience working within a fast-paced Logistics department is essential.
• Have a passion for continuous personal development.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Organised and methodical, with the ability to solve problems, prioritise tasks and take prompt decisive action where necessary, with minimum supervision.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be able to remain calm under pressure and show composure in challenging situations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure that the best possible service is provided to customers
Desirable skills and experience
• The ability to speak French at a conversational level would be an advantage.
• Previous experience within a FMCG environment.
About the company
This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest food manufactures in Europe, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
Therefore, if you are hardworking, passionate and feel you are able to perform this job to the best of your ability, click apply today