MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
We are looking for a passionate New Product Development Intern to support the NPD team with the development of future products and who has a passion to grow and succeed in one of the largest food manufactures in Europe.
Benefits: 6% Annual Bonus, Company Pension Plan, Company Sick Pay and Company Holiday.
Location: Milton Keynes (UK Offices)
Contract and Hours: Fixed Term Contract (minimum of 6 months to maximum 1 year), working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30pm (however, flexibility is key!)
About the company
This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest food manufactures in Europe, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
What you will be doing…
• Organise, perform and analyse trials.
• Write updated bibliography.
• Maintain constant surveillance technology.
• Finalise new products and initiate innovative product development
• Manage a range of different projects
• Interact with other departments, customers and suppliers.
What you will need…
• BSc Hons in Food Science or a food/bakery related degree
• Knowledge of raw materials and food biochemistry
• Bakery knowledge would be appreciated, however not essential
• Knowledge of the bread making process
• Strong analytical abilities and skills
• Master Microsoft office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
• You will have good organisation and interpersonal skills
• Be able to work autonomously, with the willingness to learn and continuously improve.
• Have a positive attitude, whilst being creative and methodical.
Therefore, if you are a hardworking and passionate student who feels like you are able to excel in this role, click apply today. We want to hear from you and to join the Brioche Pasquier family!