MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are present in Europe, South Korea, USA and UK.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are looking for an “Industrial Electrician” to join our fast growing team and business based in Milton Keynes.
Your Main Tasks:
• Planning and following the testing & Inspection & preventive maintenance of existing Electrical Installations
• Maintain electrical installation in compliance with the regulation in force
• Define & design electrical equipment to be installed
• Maintain the existing documentation up to date
• Perform any preventative maintenance or corrective actions requested by the maintenance manager
• Follow subcontractors during the installation of new electrical equipment
• Comply with all BRC standards & Customers COP & All Health & Safety Rules
To be successful you will need to have / possess:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• 17th edition (or previous edition) certified
• Knowledge of High voltage equipment would be beneficial
• Knowledge of the food sector - Switchboards and Control Panels would be beneficial.
• Knowledge of electrical calculation software ECODIAL would be beneficial
• Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Self-motivated and be able to comply with the company standards
• Valid CSCS card would be beneficial
• The package
Annual Discretionary Bonus - depending on Company / Team / Individual performance
20 days holiday + bank holidays (holiday entitlement increases with years of service up to 30)
You will be working in an environment where Continuous Improvement process is used and opinion of individuals are highly valued
Above and beyond the required skills the individual for this role must have exceptional interpersonal skills, attitude, ability to communicate clearly and to support others in the company at all time is essential.
If you have previous food experience will be an added advantage. This division is part of a larger group and can therefore offer future career opportunities for the right candidate.
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.