New Product Development Assistant
información de la compañía
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
About Brioche Pasquier
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are present in Europe, South Korea, USA and UK.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
About the role
Position: New Product Development Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive, plus up to a 6% annual bonus
Benefits: Increased holiday entitlement upon years of service, Company Sick Pay, Income Protection, enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Death in service Insurance and Westfield Health.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30pm (however, flexibility is key!)
We are looking for a passionate New Product Development Assistant to support the promotion of the Brioche Pasquier brand through the creation and implementation of appropriate products. The role will work alongside the Marketing team, as well as working in conjunction with our Quality team to ensure best practice and the implementation of Brioche Pasquier quality standards at all stages of the process
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Gain a broad experience and working knowledge of the product development department within Brioche Pasquier
• Manage product trials, including testing on the production lines and recipe changes and report findings
• Organise tasting sessions
• Monitor products over time, considering aspects such as moisture, appearance, taste
• Suggest new ideas that expand on current Brioche Pasquier products and present them in a clear and insightful manner
• Work closely with the Marketing team to assess product trends that can be considered when developing products
• Interact with other departments, customers and suppliers
Essential skills and qualifications
• To have completed a degree in Food Science or a related subject
• Be able to work autonomously, with the willingness to learn and continuously improve
• Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Have a positive attitude, whilst being creative and methodical
• Have knowledge of raw materials and food biochemistry
Desired skills and experience
• Bakery knowledge
• Previous experience in an FMCG industry
Therefore, if you are hardworking and passionate about new product development and feel like you are able to excel in this role, click apply today. We want to hear from you and to join the Brioche Pasquier family!