Commercial Graduate Scheme
información de la compañía
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Commercial Graduate Scheme
Location: Office-based at our Milton Keynes site, as well as spending time meeting with clients in the field.
Salary: Competitive with an attractive benefits package (see below)
Hours: 08:30-17:30, Monday to Friday
Recruitment process: Deadline for applications is 31/12/2020. There will be a 2-stage interview process commencing in March 2021, with a view to start the graduate scheme between July and September 2021.
About the company
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice markets.
The company is still family run, soon going into its third generation, and has a rich history dating back to 1936, when Gabriel Pasquier opened his family bakery in Les Cerqueux, Western France. Since then, the company has expanded across Europe for over 40 years and has acquired subsidiaries in both South Korea and the USA.
As the UK site is in the middle of a vast expansion project, with the construction of our third production line and plans to extend our production facility to house up to four more lines, this is a fantastic opportunity for a food manufacturing-oriented graduate who is looking to gain experience working in a category leading brand.
What can Brioche Pasquier offer you?
• An opportunity to be part of a constantly growing company with exciting career opportunities upon successful completion of the scheme.
• Invaluable exposure to the key commercial functions: Sales, Logistics and Sales Coordination.
• A comprehensive training programme enabling you to gain an insight into the baking process itself through a detailed discovery period on the different positions on the production lines, exposure to sales strategies for the retail and foodservice sectors and the chance to gain experience in the field by participating in store visits and other promotional events with your supervisor and then later independently.
• The necessary support and development you require, in the form of a supervisor and training, to help you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• The possible opportunity to spend a period of time at one of our sites abroad.
• A competitive salary accompanied by an attractive benefits package that includes company pension, eligibility to the company bonus scheme, death in service insurance and healthcare benefits
What do we need from you?
• 3 A-Levels (Grade A-C)
• Business related degree – 2:1 minimum achieved (or expected)
• An understanding of food production within the UK, as well as retail sectors
• Relevant work experience in the form of employment or placements in similar fast-paced food production environments
• Analytical thinking
• The ability to demonstrate qualities that are in line with our company RESPECT values
• Proficiency in English and proof of right to work in the UK
• Whilst not essential, knowledge of French is a plus
• A full, clean UK driving licence, as you will be required to spend a significant amount of time travelling when working in the field.
• Possible experience of leadership roles across sports, hobbies or other interests
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office