Quality Process Technologist
información de la compañía
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The Company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are recruiting for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Process Technologist to join our existing team based in Milton Keynes. Your main mission will be to ensure the quality, consistency and safety of the products manufactured on site, taking into account the environment, manufacturing constraints, standards and regulations
• Carry out diagnostic of manufacturing processes and follow corrective actions implementations in relation to the diagnostic
• Propose, implement and follow-up quality checks methods and work closely with other departments to achieve your goal
• Methodically write manufacturing processes
• Train and work closely with Production line quality assurance technician on product quality subjects and assess their degree of integration in their field of competence and report to the head of Quality Department
• Analyse quality KPIs and alert if there are any deviations. Propose working methods and action plans and coordinate their implementation.
• Alert if there are any Product quality deviations. Propose working methods and action plans and coordinate their implementation in a timely manner
• Participate in joint projects with other departments, sites or divisions: product development and new industrial project
• Ensure traceability and integrity of product is maintained at all time
• Work closely with the group procurement team to lead and coordinate raw material projects on site
The ideal candidate would have:
• Previous experience in a bakery/bread manufacturing environment
• Food science degree or equivalent
• Excellent communication, attitude and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organisation internally and externally
• Methodical approach to work including being able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Adaptable to dynamic environment
• Being an out-of-the box thinker with an interest in product development
• Ability to give method, integrate and formalise
• Having an appetite for process understanding and definition
• Good attention to details
• Proficient in MS office
This division is part of a larger group and can therefore offer future career opportunities for the right candidate.
The hours for this role are 40hrs a week. We offer a competitive salary, enhanced benefits package with years of service including group pension and others. The role is based in Milton Keynes office and may involve some international travel.
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us on your application and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.