información de la compañía
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Location: Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire
Benefits: Up to 6% Annual Bonus, Company Pension Scheme, Company Sick Pay and Income Protection, Westfield Health Plan, Holiday (increasing with service)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Continental Shift Patter, 4 on 4 off, days and nights, 06.00am to 18.00pm and 18.00pm to 06.00am
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate understanding of complex, fast moving, clean environments, whilst having a keen eye for detail and a good experience of preventative maintenance techniques.
Day to day tasks as a Maintenance Engineer…
• Providing reactive maintenance support to the production operation.
• Assessment, identification, modification and performance of preventive maintenance, scheduled maintenance, modifications, or failures/breakdowns on production and packaging machines / lines, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical.
• You should be strong in either mechanical or electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Engineering corrective actions to support the Production Line Manager in ensuring that safe product is produced in line with legislation and Quality standards.
• Adhere to all health and Safety legislation and actively promote safety on allocated shift.
• Actively identify and implement plans to eliminate unnecessary losses such as cost, waste, and inefficiencies.
• Record in the in-house ERP system work performed, spare parts used/replaced including changes in equipment.
• Will have knowledge in mechanical or electrical Maintenance within a manufacturing industry - preferably FMCG production.
• Will have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable when dealing with colleagues at all levels across a range of functions within the business.
• Will have experience working in a process plant.
• Food Hygiene Training (Basic level) either external or in-house equivalent training.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety.
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
Above and beyond the required skills, the individual for this role must have exceptional interpersonal skills, attitude, and ability to communicate clearly and to support others in the company at all time is essential.
If you have previous experience in food manufacturing this will be an added advantage.
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Please apply online to be considered for the Maintenance Engineer role.