1. Separate the egg yolks from the egg yolks and mix them with the brown sugar and the vanilla sugar.
2. Add the mascarpone with a whisk.
3. Whisk the egg whites and gently stir in the spatula with the previous mixture.
4. Wet the slices of brioche, previously cut into thick slices, in the coffee quickly before lining the bottom of the dish.
5. Cover with a layer of mascarpone cream and repeat the process alternating layer of brioche and cream layer ending with a topping of cream.
6. Sprinkle with cocoa.
7. Put in the fridge 4 hours minimum, Enjoy!
- 20 minutes
- 3 people
• 100g brown sugar
• 1 sachet of vanilla extract
• 250g of mascarpone
• 8 slices from Brioche Loaf
• 50g unsweetened black coffee
• 30g of unsweetened cocoa