1. Wash and chop the strawberries into small pieces.
2. Mix together the sugar and mascarpone.
3. In a large bowl, add the syrup with 2 glasses of water (or add lemon juice) and dip each Brioche slice until well covered.
4. In a rectangular cake tin, add a layer of the strawberry mixture, then add a layer of the strawberry brioche.
5. Make sure the layers are packed down, and repeat until you reach the top!
6. Chill for at least 3 hours before tasting!
- 20 minutes
- 4 people
• Brioche Loaf
• 500g Strawberries
• 75g caster sugar
• 4 tbsp. strawberry or lemon syrup