Strawberry Brioche Trifle
1. Cut the Brioche Rolls down the centre of the brioche rolls to create long brioche strips.
2. Line the bottom of the trifle with the brioche strips. If using the sherry, brush sherry onto the brioche strips here. Let it soak for 5 minutes.
3. Layer with whole strawberries and then strawberry jelly.
4. Next, slather the custard on for the next layer.
5. Now finish with a thick layer of whipped cream.
6. Sprinkle on grated chocolate and enjoy!
- 20 minutes
- 6 people
4 Brioche Pasquier Brioche Rolls
240g fresh strawberries
240g strawberry jelly
250g thick custard
250g whipped cream
2 tbsp sherry, optional
Grated chocolate, optional