Plaited Chocolate Chip Brioche Dippers
1. In a bowl, break the eggs and mix with milk and vanilla sugar.
2. Put the mixture in a square dish. Twist the slices of brioche into a twist and soak them in the mixture.
3. Heat a knob of butter in a pan. Sprinkle the slices of brioche with sugar and fry on both sides.
4. Repeat with the rest of the slices.
5. Serve with a chocolate, caramel and double cream dips for the perfect party dish.
- 15 minutes
- 4 people
• 2 eggs
• 40g sugar
• 200ml of milk
• 1 sachet of vanilla extract
• 8 slices from Brioche Loaf