MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
We are looking for a passionate “Marketing Intern” to support the Marketing Department in the promotion of Brioche Pasquier; through creation and implementation of appropriate marketing strategies.
Benefits: 6% Bonus, Company Pension Plan, Company Sick Pay and Company holiday.
Location: Milton Keynes (UK Offices)
Contract and Hours: Fixed Term Contract (minimum of 6 months to maximum 1 year), working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30pm (however, flexibility is key!)
About the company
This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest food manufactures in Europe, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
What you will be doing…
• Assist in responding promptly and effectively to consumer claims.
• Participate in sampling events.
• Work with the marketing team to run successful Marketing and PR Campaigns including the proof reading of press releases.
• Undertake primary market research and analyse results.
• Assist with secondary market research and analysis.
• Visit retailers to keep up to date with trends in the market and report back on findings.
• To support the development of our online and social media presence, and subsequently increase brand awareness including helping to create relevant content.
• To help organise and attend public events to promote BPUK.
What you will need…
• A passion to learn and succeed.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately to different stakeholders through different mediums (eg. Social Media)
• A creative and innovative approach.
• Strong organisational skills and able to manage time successfully.
• Able to work independently to carry out tasks.
• Be flexible and adaptable with the ability to solve problems.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a Full UK driving licence.
• To be working towards or have already achieved a Marketing or relevant degree.
Therefore, if you are hardworking, passionate and feel you are able to excel in this role, click apply today. We want to hear from you and to join the Brioche Pasquier family!