MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
We are looking for a passionate field-based “Sales Intern” to support the Sales and Marketing teams in building both Brioche Pasquier presence and sales within the convenience store sector.
Benefits: 6% Bonus, Access to a Company Vehicle, Company Pension Plan, Westfield Health Plan, Company Sick Pay and Income Protection Plan (subject to length of service)
Location: Milton Keynes (UK Offices), South London, Kent and Surrey.
Contract and Hours: Fixed Term Contract (minimum of 6 months), working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.3pm (however, flexibility is key!)
About the company:
This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest food manufactures in Europe, Brioche Pasquier. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
What you will be doing…
• After an initial training period of 3-4 weeks, you will be provided with a portfolio of convenience stores within a region to…
• Visit our clients once every 4 weeks.
• Successfully build relationships with clients and work with them to build our presence on shelf.
• Confidentially negotiate listings of our products on range.
• Work with the client to ensure maximum availability for the customers.
• Use product samples to offer clients in-store tastings/trials.
• Improving knowledge of our brand through in-store tasting with our wholesale clients.
• Supporting the Marketing team with events and large event sampling.
What you will need…
• An ambitions attitude with the drive to succeed.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to build professional relationships quickly and naturally.
• Good negotiation skills and excellent attention to detail.
• A good level of organisation and be target driven.
• The ability to master IT tools within the job role.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly.
• You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a Full UK driving licence (if invited to an interview, you will be asked to bring this with you.)
• Candidate must live within a 30 minutes commute of South London / Kent / Surrey.
• A business-related degree (or equivalent) or working towards
Therefore, if you are hardworking, passionate and feel you are able to excel in this role, click apply today. We want to hear from you and to join the Brioche Pasquier family!