MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
Position: Industrial Electrician
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours a week
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days holidays (increasing with length of service) + 8 Days bank holiday; biannual company bonus, company pension, death in service insurance, income protection, medicash plan
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for an Industrial Electrician to join a category-leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate understanding of complex and fast moving environments, whilst having a keen eye for detail and a good experience of preventive maintenance techniques and management of contractors.
• Be able to project manage new installations including designing and identifying the specification of what is required
• Liaise with contractors and suppliers for quotes, planning of works to be completed, the materials required and validate contractors work
• Planning and following the testing, inspection and preventive maintenance of existing electrical installations
• Maintain electrical installation in line with current regulation
• Ensure accurate records are maintained and kept up to date including through the use of our in house software
• Perform any preventative maintenance or corrective actions requested by the maintenance manager
• Comply with all BRC standards and all Health & Safety rules and legislation
• Organising the maintenance of electrical systems such as the fire alarm, CCTV, access control etc.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• 18th edition certified or previous editions
• Comfortable working in a 50% factory environment and 50% office based role
• Knowledge of High voltage equipment would be beneficial
• Knowledge of the food sector, Switchboards and Control Panels would be beneficial
• Knowledge of the drawing software AUTOCAD would be beneficial.
• Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to plan own workload and supervise contractors
• Self-motivated and be able to comply with the company standards
• Strong IT skills