MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Location: Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Manufacturing & Engineering
Hours of Work: 42 (shift 12h/day, 4on4off)
Additional Information: http://www.briochepasquier.co.uk
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a category leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate understanding of complex, fast moving, clean environments, whilst having a keen eye for detail and a good experience of preventative maintenance techniques.
The major tasks involved in this Maintenance Engineer role:
• Providing reactive maintenance support to the production operation
• Assessment, identification, modification and performance of preventive maintenance, scheduled maintenance, modifications, or failures/breakdowns on production and packaging machines / lines, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical
• You should be strong either in mechanical or electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Engineering corrective actions to support the Production Line Manager in ensuring that safe product is produced in line with legislation and Quality standards.
• Adhere to all health and Safety legislation and actively promote safety on allocated shift.
• Actively identify and implement plans to eliminate unnecessary losses such as cost, waste, and inefficiencies.
• Record in the in-house ERP system work performed, spare parts used/replaced including changes in equipment
To be successful you:
• Will have knowledge in mechanical or electrical Maintenance within a manufacturing industry - preferably FMCG production
• Will have Excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable when dealing with colleagues at all levels across a range of functions within the business.
• Will have experience working in a process plant
• Food Hygiene Training (Basic level) either external or in-house equivalent training
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Annual Discretionary Bonus - depending on Company / Team / Individual performance
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays (holiday entitlement increases with years of service up to 30)
• Pension Scheme
• Sickness Scheme
Will be working in environment where Continuous Improvement process is used and opinion of individuals are highly valued
Above and beyond the required skills the individual for this role must have exceptional interpersonal skills, attitude, ability to communicate clearly and to support others in the company at all time is essential.
If you have previous food experience will be an added advantage.
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Please apply online to be considered for the Maintenance Engineer role.