1. Using a cutter, cut circles out of your brioche slices.
2. Spread a dollop of tomato puree on each circle, then add the ham and a sprinkle of cheese.
3. Stick them in the oven at a low heat for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted,
4. Serve for that cheeky lunch, cheesy snack or for mouth-watering canapes at your next party! Enjoy!
TIP: To make it light, try cheeses like Ricotta, Mozzarella or Feta.
- 20 minutes
- 8 people
• Sliced Brioche Loaf
• Tomato Puree
• 5 Slices of Honey Roasted Ham
• 1 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese
• 2 Basil leaves