Mini Monster Rolls1. Preheat the grill to medium- high at 190 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combined the mince, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Use your hands for ease.
3. Once combined, divide the mince into four portions. Shape the portions into burgers, ensuring that they're not too thick at around 2cm thickness.
4. Grill the burgers for 5 mins on both sides. Make sure the burger is cooked all the way through. As they cook cut them in half.
5. As the burgers cook, cut your cheese slices into your desired shapes. 1 minute before you remove the burgers off the grill, add the cheese slices onto halved burgers.
6. Slice the Brioche Rolls in half length ways. To serve the burgers showing the decorated cheese, top the Brioche Rolls first with your desired sauce, lettuce, tomato, burger and then cheese. Enjoy!
- 20 minutes
- 8 people
8 Brioche Pasquier Brioche Rolls
600g beef mince
4 slices of cheese
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper
Optional toppings: Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion