1. Mix the egg yolks and the sugar.
2. In a saucepan, combine the water, lemon juice and cornflour over low heat. When the mixture begins to heat, pour it slowly on the egg-sugar mixture while stirring with a spoon.
3. Put everything back in the pan and heat over low heat while continuing to mix.
4. Remove the pan from the heat, let cool for 1 minute then add the butter. Mix well and store in a cool place.
5. Using a cookie cutter or a glass, cut out circles in the brioche rolls.
6. Top with lemon cream and add meringue.
- 30 minutes
- 4 people
• 8 Brioche Rolls
• 4 tbsp cornflour
• 25g of butter
• 140g sugar
• 4 egg yolks
• 300ml of water
• Juice from 4 lemons