Greek Chicken Salad with Brioche Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Slice the brioche rolls and then half. Place on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and toss. Bake until crisp and firm but not browned, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Increase oven temperature to 200°C.
3. Combine oregano, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon, chilli flakes and in a large bowl and stir.
4. Heat pan over high heat and spray with spray oil. Sprinkle chicken evenly with black pepper and salt. Place chicken in pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Place chicken in oven, and bake for 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Once cooked, slice thinly.
5. Add brioche pieces, lettuce, bell pepper, jalapeno peppers, and feta to bowl with oregano mixture and toss. Divide salad among 4 plates, and place even portions of sliced chicken on top.
- 20 minutes
- 2 people
4 Brioche Pasquier Brioche Rolls,
1 tbsp oregano,
3 tbsp olive oil,
1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar,
1 garlic clove, minced,
2 tsp lemon zest,
1 tsp chilli flakes,
400g chicken breast,
1 romain lettuce,
1 red pepper,
100g Jalapeño peppers,
50g feta cheese,
salt and pepper.