Full English Breakfast Croissants
1. Heat the grill to a high setting. Place 3 sausages and 6 rashers of bacon on a baking tray and grill for 10 mins, turn halfway through.
2. Mix the butter (15g), Worcestershire sauce and baked beans into a pan, and let simmer.
3. With the remaining butter (15g), fry the egg to your desired runniness.
4. Grill 3 Croissants until flaky. Slice the croissant on its side lengthways, and share out the sausage, bacon, baked beans and top off with the fried egg.
5. Choose your favourite sauce to spread on one side of your croissant. Sandwich your meal together and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- 20 minutes
- 3 people
6 Bacon Rashers
3 Pork Sausages
400g Baked Beans
3 Medium Eggs
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Pinch of Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Tomato or Brown Sauce