Maintenance Engineer (food Manufacturing)
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working hours: Continental shift pattern (rotating 12-hour day and night shifts on a '4 on/4 off' basis)
Salary: £Competitive salary plus benefits
Benefits: Up to 6% annual bonus, company pension scheme, sick pay, income protection, Medicash health plan.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a category leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
- Providing reactive maintenance support to the production operation
- Assessment, identification, modification and performance of preventive maintenance, scheduled maintenance, modifications, or failures / breakdowns on production and packaging machines / lines, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical
- Engineering corrective actions to support the Production Line Manager in ensuring that safe product is produced in line with legislation and Quality standards
- Actively identify and implement plans to eliminate unnecessary losses such as cost, waste, and inefficiencies
- Record in the in-house ERP system work performed, spare parts used / replaced including changes in equipment
- Will have knowledge in mechanical or electrical Maintenance within a manufacturing industry - preferably FMCG production
- Will have Excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable when dealing with colleagues at all levels across a range of functions within the business
- Food Hygiene Training (Basic level) either external or in-house equivalent training
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
-Previous food industry experience will be an advantage
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.