Cider-Glazed Hot Dogs
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, finely chop the shallots and add them to a frying pan with the oil, gently fry until golden.
2. Add the honey, mustard and cider and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add the sausages to a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove sausages from heat and coat with half the glaze, put back in oven and cook for another 10 mins.
5. Serve each sausages in one of our delicious Brioche Rolls with a tbsp of the remaining glaze.
- 30 minutes
- 6 people
•2 tbsp honey
•2 tsp wholegrain mustard
•12 pork sausages
•12 Brioche Pasquier Brioche Rolls.