1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk the wasabi, paprika, mayonnaise and lemon juice together, then add the crab meat.
2. Cut the chive stems into small pieces and add to the mixing bowl.
3. Slice down the middle of each brioche roll.
4. Spread the crab mixture in each sliced Brioche roll, then top with diced avocado.
5. Wrap a strip of Nori around the brioche, and wet the two ends so they can stick together.
- 30 minutes
- 4 people
• 4 Brioche Rolls
• 3 Tablespoons Light Mayonnaise
• ¼ Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
• ½ Teaspoon Wasabi
• Juice of ½ a lemon
• 120g of White Crab Meat
• ½ Avocado Diced
• 6 Chive Stems
• ½ Lemon Cut into Wedges
• 1 Sheet of Nori (Seaweed)