1. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate for 45 seconds. Stir, and continue heating in 30-second bursts, stirring between bursts, until the chocolate is smooth.
2. Using a cookie cutter with your shape choice, cut shapes out of the brioche.
3. Dip the shapes half way into the melted chocolate.
4. Grate an orange, then sprinkle the orange zest onto the side of the chocolate side of the brioche shapes.
5. Leave for 10 minutes, for the chocolate to cool and harden.
Optional: Experiment with different toppings. For example, melted white chocolate and crushed pistachio nuts and dried raspberries.
- 15 minutes
- 4 people
• Brioche Pasquier Loaf
• 165g dark chocolate, chopped
• 1 Orange
Optional: Crushed pistachio nuts, white chocolate, dried raspberries