Brioche Roll Apple Tarts
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Peel and core apples, thinly slice them, then toss in a little lemon juice.
4. Combine eggs, milk and vanilla in a bowl, then dip brioche in mix to just soak. Use a fish slice to transfer to tray.
5. Overlap apple slices on brioche and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
6. When ready to bake, cook in over for 20-25 minutes until golden.
7. Dust with sugar and drizzle with honey. Bon Appetit!Download recipe
- 30 minutes
- 4 people
2 small Granny Smith applesSqueeze of lemon juice2 eggs300ml milk1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted, plus extra to dust1 teaspoon ground cinnamonHoney, to drizzle