Brioche Pops1. Chop up the brioche rolls into small pieces. Put into a food processor and blend for a few seconds until you get a crumb mixture.
2. To make the buttercream, mix together the butter and icing sugar, until the mixture is smooth. Stir the vanilla extract and milk to the mixture.
3. Combined the brioche crumbs and butter cream mixtures together.
4. Shape them into 12 balls, and stick a lollypop stick into each one. Stand in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Melt the dark chocolate, and dip each brioche ball into the melted mix, smothering it completely.
6. Decorate the Brioche Pops with sprinkles, piped icing, cocoa powder or mini silver balls.
7. Refridgerate for 2 hours and then serve immediately.
- 15 minutes
- 3 people
4 Brioche Pasquier's Brioche Rolls
150g icing sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp milk
200g dark chocolate, melted