Banoffee Brioche Pies
1. Cut the Brioche Rolls in half lengthway and line a tray tightly.
2. Spread a generous amount of caramel across the brioche layer, reaching the edges.
3. Slice the bananas into coins, and arrange them across the caramel layer.
4. Whip the cream until soft peaks can be created, and evenly spoon over the mixture on top of the dessert.
5. Dust with either white or milk chocolate shavings and sprinkle some chopped cashew nuts to finish.
- 10 minutes
- 4 people
• 4 Brioche Rolls
• 300ml double cream
• 2 bananas
• 300g caramel spread
• 150g White chocolate, grated.
• Handful of cashew nuts to serve