Baked Rosemary Camembert
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Make small holes in the rind and push in the garlic and rosemary.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, replace the box lid and put in the oven in an ovenproof dish for 15-20 mins or until the cheese is melted.
4. Remove from oven, drizzle with honey and enjoy with our delicious sliced brioche!
- 20 minutes
- 4 people
• 1 camembert
• 1 sprig of rosemary
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp honey
• Brioche Pasquier Brioche Rolls for serving.