1. Beat the eggs with the milk.
2. Dip the brioche slices in this mixture until covered.
3. Melt 25g butter in a pan and brown the slices of brioche.
4. Sprinkle with sugar and leave to caramelise.
5. Fry the apples in quarters in the remaining butter over high heat.
6. Add honey and remaining sugar, stir and caramelise.
7. Line the baking tin, filling with alternating layers of apples and brioche,
8. Set in the fridge for 12 hours.
9. Unmould and decorate with caramelized apples.
- 30 minutes
- 6 people
• 8 slices of brioche loaf
• 200ml of milk
• 1kg of apples
• 50g of butter
• 3 eggs
• 2 tbsp caster sugar
• A few spoons of honey