Utilities Network Technician
BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The Company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are present in Europe, South Korea, USA and UK.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the Company.
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Type of contract: Permanent
Reporting to the site's Engineering & Maintenance manager, under the responsibility of the sub-department coordinator, your main mission is to maintain and develop our site's utilities networks. You will carry out or supervise actions on these utilities networks in coordination with the different teams. You will also take part in development projects with the mechanical / automation design teams and maintenance teams.
• Intervening on the various installations of production, utilities distribution (sanitary water / hot water / chilled water / glycol water / compressed air / natural gas / heating) and aeraulics (air treatment / air conditioning) to carry out repairs and simple maintenance tasks.
• Analyse / propose and implement action plans in relation to malfunctions
• Ensuring compliance with the maintenance plan for technical equipment
• Ensuring the use of standardised equipment
• Participation in the improvement of equipment
• Participation in the development of new installations (Study, specifications, tendering, commissioning...)
• Supervising the work of subcontractors, validating commencement through to commissioning of works, validating the O&M’s (operating & maintenance manuals), making construction site reports.
• Creating RAMS
You will continue to develop your skills and knowledge by working in the field and participating in the various training courses that will be available to you.
Trained in the field of plumbing, heating, HVAC engineering. You have an understanding of the principles of energy production as well as the maintenance of the equipment in an industrial environment. You have demonstrable skills and knowledge relating to maintenance, projects and supervision of contractors. You are known for your strong attention to detail, ability to work with minimal supervision including planning of own workload. You are a self-motivated individual who is able to comply with the company standards.
The division is part of a larger group and can therefore offer future career opportunities for the right candidate.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, enhanced benefits package with years of serve, in addition you will receive increased holiday entitlement, group pension and others.
The role is based in Milton Keynes and may involve international travel.